TERMINATOR 755SF AMPIBIOUS BY SEALEGS
The The Terminator T755 SF is the latest in a range of quality boats built by international manufacturers specifically to take advantage of the Sealegs System 60 Amphibious Enablement Kit. It is the first ever Sealegs-enhanced craft made 100% in fibreglass, and with an enclosed cabin, high-back seats and walk-around with stainless steel bow rail, this is a truly unique amphibious craft.
The swivel helm seats are upholstered in marine-grade synthetic leather, and all finishing is done in stainless steel. The windshield is laminated glass, and the craft includes a self-draining anchor locker and manual and electric bilge pump. The craft stores 180L of fuel, matching the largest fuel capacity equipped on Sealegs craft of comparable size.
The craft is constructed with DNV certified composite materials with ISO gelcoat, barrier coat, fiberglass, PVC core and vinylester resin. All panels, girders and bulkheads are resin infused under vacuum.
By leveraging the efficient manufacturing base in Malaysia, and the lower cost manufacturing process of fiberglass, Sealegs have been able to make an extremely competitive introductory offer on the T755 - contact us now to find out more!
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinized system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinized 35HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus below.
For further details on the Terminator, please explore the tabs below.