The Stabicraft 2100ST - Amphibious by Sealegs capitalises on the internationally proven Sealegs Amphibious Enablement System to deliver unparalleled convenience for launching and retrieving your craft. Married with the quality, safety and reliability of a Stabicraft, this craft provides a boating experience like none other.
This impressive craft will keep you protected from the elements with its enclosed cabin, and can be painted in myriad colours to suit your taste. Getting on and off the beach or up and down the boat ramp in a Stabicraft is easier than ever. No trailer, no tractor, simply amphibious.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinized system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinised 22HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus below.
For further details on the Stabicraft 2100 - Amphibious by Sealegs, please explore the tabs below.