The Sealegs 7.1m RIB suits at the perfect intersection between craft size and customize ability. This is probably why the craft is our most popular craft for professional clients around the world. The 7.1m RIB offers a higher payload and more customization space than the 6m craft, while retaining the maneuverability and low dry weight of the smaller craft.
The Sealegs 7.1m RIB is used in Australia, Malaysia New Zealand and the US for a variety of professional uses including patrol, fire rescue, conservation and flood rescue. The RIB is prized for it's stretcher and fire-pump options, payload and performance both on and off water.
- Single handed operation, removing the need for multiple personnel
- Immediate access to and from the water — reducing response times
- Embarking and disembarking is faster, safer and more comfortable than a regular boat for both personnel and passengers
- Gain the ability to access places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Perfect for tourism, providing a unique experience that requires less set-up and personnel than regular boat
- Highly customizable platform, allowing the craft to be modified for various applications