The Sealegs 6.1m RIB is the most compact RIB in the Sealegs range, meaning it’s perfect for smaller garages and spaces, or as the best value craft to fit within tender budgets.
The 6.1m RIB is used in Italy Fire Departments as flood rescue and fire response craft. As a flood rescue craft, the 6.1m RIB is ideal for entering terrain where there are tight spaces, allowing rescue personal to reach more civilians in need.
The 6.1m RIB encapsulates the best of Sealegs technology in an efficient, agile package.
- Single handed operation, removing the need for multiple personnel
- Immediate access to and from the water — reducing response times
- Embarking and disembarking is faster, safer and more comfortable than a regular boat for both personnel and passengers
- Gain the ability to access places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Perfect for tourism, providing a unique experience that requires less set-up and personnel than regular boat
- Highly customizable platform, allowing the craft to be modified for various applications