The Sealegs 6.1m D-Tube is similarly sized to the 6.1m RIB, meaning it’s perfect for smaller garages and spaces, or as the best value craft to fit within tender budgets. In place of the hypalon tubes, however, the D-Tube is a fully aluminium pontooned craft, meaning it is ideal for purposes where hypalon is not preferred.
The 6.1m D-Tube is used in India by the Mumbai Police Department as a patrol craft. The 6.1m D-Tube is ideally suited to this application as it is compact - allowing easy transport and to negotiate small spaces, and the aluminium pontoon give the craft the ability to survive tough conditions or scenarios.
- Single handed operation, removing the need for multiple personnel
- Immediate access to and from the water — reducing response times
- Embarking and disembarking is faster, safer and more comfortable than a regular boat for both personnel and passengers
- Gain the ability to access places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Perfect for tourism, providing a unique experience that requires less set-up and personnel than regular boat
- Highly customizable platform, allowing the craft to be modified for various applications