The Interceptor 9000 is the largest amphibious RIB ever produced, and is a dream for anyone needing a large platform for their adventures. The Interceptor 9000 comes in at 9m long, with massive space in front of the console, along the tubes and on either side of the Sealegs inboard engine box.
Add additional seating behind the console pedestal seats with an auxiliary bench seat, or choose to give yourself more space instead. The Interceptor 9000 is perfect as a dive boat or fishing craft - or as the workhorse for family excursions. Fit surfboards, paddle-boards and more along the deck under the tube - the only limit is your imagination.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinised system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinised 35HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus below.
For further details on the Interceptor 9000, please explore the tabs below.