7.7m CABIN RIB
The Sealegs 7.7m Cabin RIB is the luxury craft in the Sealegs range. The cabin is fully enclosed by the use of a targa top and clears, protecting you from the elements while you are out on the water.
The Cabin also includes a comfortable bench seat for passengers or for moments of rest for the driver between outings.
The outboard can be upgraded to 200HP, and various options allow you to customize your Sealegs Cabin RIB to make it the perfect craft for you.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinized system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinized 22HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus.
For further details on the 7.7 Cabin RIB, please explore the tabs below.