7.7m wide console RIB
The Sealegs 7.7m Full Width Console RIB is unique in the Sealegs family. The console stretches all the way across the deck, wrapping around the tubes, giving you and your passengers maximum protection from the elements while still allowing easy access to all parts of the craft.
The inboard engine on the 7.7m Full Width Console RIB is situated in a pod on the transom of the craft, giving you the most possible use out of the deck space, and endless possibilities for how you want to use your Sealegs. The 7.7m is great for families, fishers, divers and more.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinized system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinized 22HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus.
For further details on the 7.7 m Wide Console, please explore the tabs below.