7.1m Sport RIB
The Sealegs 7.1m Sport RIB is a classic. It was one of the first craft developed by the Sealegs International, and is beloved by owners worldwide.
The 7.1m has everything you need to go on an amphibious adventure. With a payload of 700kg and seating for up to 8 people, the sky is the limit. A 150HP outboard and 180 litre fuel capacity ensure that you get where you want to go, and the craft has enough power to reach 40 knots - or tow a water skier.
For the aspiring amphibian, the Sealegs 7.1m RIB is the perfect craft to take fishing or exploring.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinized system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinized 22HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus.
For further details on the 7.1 Sport RIB, please explore the tabs below.