6.1m Sport RIB
The Sealegs 6.1m RIB is the most compact RIB in the Sealegs range, meaning it’s perfect for smaller garages and spaces, or as the best value craft to fit within tender budgets.
The 6.1m RIB is used in Italy Fire Departments as flood rescue and fire response craft. As a flood rescue craft, the 6.1m RIB is ideal for entering terrain where there are tight spaces, allowing rescue personal to reach more civilians in need.
The 6.1m RIB encapsulates the best of Sealegs technology in an efficient, agile package.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinized system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinized 22HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus.
For further details on the 6.1 Sport RIB, please explore the tabs below.